Withdrawing funds from your ThinkForex account is easy and quick. Withdrawal requests received before 1pm AEST will be acted on the same day, with all others being acted on within 24 hours.
ThinkForex only uses secure methods for sending your funds to you, and fully complies with internal and regulatory procedures to ensure the funds are safely processed. For more details on withdrawal procedures, see below or contact us for more information.
For details on how to deposit funds to your account, click here for more information.
How to Perform a Withdrawal?
To execute a withdrawal from your ThinkForex trading account simply login to the ThinkPortal above and from the withdrawal tab you can complete the online form. This form is completed online and uses an electronic signature to verify your authorisation to perform the withdrawal. This is directly sent through to us via email meaning you do not need to print, complete and scan or fax the document back to us, which saves time and the need for paperwork.
If you prefer, you can also choose to download the pdf version of the form and submit it to us that way.
What do I need to know?
ThinkForex follows strict compliance procedures including anti-money laundering rules designed to protect all clients. There are several details to be aware of:
- ThinkForex does not allow third party payments. Funds can only be sent to an account in the same name as the ThinkForex trading account.
- All withdrawals will be sent back to the original source up to the initial amount. Profit withdrawals or any amount over the initial deposit can only be sent by bank transfer.
- Funds can only be sent to a credit card if the initial deposit was in the last 120 days. If it exceeds 120 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- Funds can only be sent to MoneyBookers account if the initial deposit from MoneyBookers was in the last 90 days. If it exceeds 90 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- In some instances, credit cards will not accept a deposit, depending on the issuing financial institution. In those situations, funds will be sent by bank transfer.
- We do not charge fees for withdrawing funds by bank wire transfer. However, please note that you will be liable for any fees charged by the banks involved in the transaction, including intermediaries. Withdrawals via credit card will attract a fee of $5.
For more information on how to withdraw funds from your trading account, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on live chat or by calling us on +61 3 9093 3400.