We are Committed to Client Privacy
- How do we collect personal information?
We generally collect personal information directly from you. For example, personal information will be collected through our application processes, forms and other interactions with you in the course of providing you with our derivative and foreign exchange trading services, including when you visit our website, call us or send us correspondence. We may also collect personal information about you from a third party, such as identity verification services, your introducing broker or marketing agencies.
- Why do we collect personal information?
We collect and hold personal information about you so that we may:
- provide you with our financial, educational and other services associated with trading in derivatives and foreign exchange contracts;
- review and meet your ongoing needs;
- provide you with information relating to derivatives and foreign exchange contracts that we believe may be relevant or of interest to you;
- let you know about other products or services we offer, send you information about our special offers or invite you to events;
- consider any concerns or complaints you may have;
- comply with relevant local and overseas laws, regulations and other legal obligations, such as the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act 2006 and the Corporations Act 2001; and
- help us improve the products and services offered to our clients and enhance our overall business.
- What if you don’t provide your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information we request, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or meet your needs appropriately.
- Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose personal information to:
- a related entity of TF Global;
- an agent, professional advisor or service provider we engage to provide us with administrative, marketing, financial, insurance, research and other services such as our counterparty banks, liquidity providers, marketing agencies and IT service providers;
- organisations involved in a transfer or sale of our assets or business;
- financial institutions involved in managing our payments, such as banks;
- regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts; and
- anyone whom you authorise us to disclose it.
- Sending information overseas
We are likely to disclose your personal information to our affiliates located in the United Kingdom and Germany. We also use cloud data storage providers, which means your personal information will be stored on servers that may be located overseas in countries such as Hong Kong, the United Kingdom and the United States.
We will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients without your consent unless:
- we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient does not breach the Privacy Act 1988 (‘Privacy Act’), or the Australian Privacy Principles (‘APPs’); or
- the recipient is subject to a similar information privacy regime.
- Your rights
- you may access the personal information we hold about you;
- you may seek the correction of your personal information; and
- you may complain about a breach of the Privacy Act, including the APPs; and
- TF Global will deal with a privacy complaint.