ThinkForex Funding Requirements
In compliance with **ASIC rules and regulations, ThinkForex has adopted the following funding requirements for all account holders.
- ThinkForex does not accept third-party payments. All deposits must originate from funding sources drawn in the ThinkForex account holder's name. Please note that non-refundable transaction fees may apply, which will not be refunded in the event of any third-party funding.
- Clients may be required to provide a color copy of their credit card indicating their name, the last four digits of the card number, the expiration date, along with their signature, prior to any payments being posted to their account.
- ThinkForex accepts pre-paid Visa and MasterCard to fund your trading account; however, the cards must indicate clients name, and clients are required to keep the card on file as withdrawals will be processed back to the pre-paid card, up to the original funding amount.
- ThinkForex accepts virtual and electronic cards; however, the cards must indicate clients name and clients may be required to produce a statement displaying their name, the issuing bank, the last four digits of the virtual credit card, and all relevant transaction details. Please also note that all withdrawals will be processed back to the virtual card, up to the original funding amount.
- Please ensure that you deposit funds in the same base currency of your trading account. A 3% conversion fee will apply to convert your funds to another currency. This process requires manual review and can take up to 1-2 business days for your funds to post.